Brandon Busch, PT, DPT, OCS
Bloomington - TRIA
My primary aim as a physical therapist is to help patients accomplish their goals and return to their favorite activities as quickly as possible. This is the most satisfying thing about being a physical therapist.
- Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist
- American Physical Therapy Association, Orthopaedic Section
- Minnesota Physical Therapy Association
- I have always enjoyed the outdoors and travel
- My favorite activities include rock climbing, cross country skiing, snowboarding, and canoeing
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.