Elizabeth Abell, DNP, CNP
St. Louis Park - Park Nicollet
I became a nurse practitioner to help people achieve the best quality of life that they can. As I matured within my career, my passion for orthopedics emerged. I believe health care intensifies as individuals age and the nuances of achieving good health requires a competent and empathetic practitioner familiar with those intricacies. I see myself as this type of practitioner and take great pleasure in helping my patients maintain content, happy and healthy lifestyles. My area of focus in healthcare is within the perioperative management of orthopedic patients, particularly those undergoing total joint replacement. I also have a special interest in working with older adults.
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Master of Science, University of Minnesota, Geriatrics, Minneapolis, MN
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- During my free time I enjoy spending time with my husband, son, and extended family. In addition, I like to read, have fun with friends and relax.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.