Gary Webskowski, PT, MPT, OCS
Physical Therapy Manager
Bloomington - TRIA
I've always participated in activities that keep me moving and healthy and nothing gives me greater satisfaction than seeing my patients get back to enjoying the activities they love. It's a privilege to develop a relationship with my patients and I emphasis listening to my patients carefully so that we can plan a course for recovery. I have a special interest in treating shoulder and sports related injuries and have been fortunate to work closely with an excellent group of physicians at TRIA who specialize in these conditions. I'm amazed how the human body is able to heal itself when given a well-guided opportunity.
- Bachelor of Science, Bio-Medical Science, St. Cloud State University, St. Cloud, MN
- Master of Physical Therapy, College of St. Catherine's, Minneapolis, MN
- Mini MBA in Health Care Management, St. Thomas University
- Minnesota Board of Physical Therapy, Licensed
- National Physical Therapy Association - Administration Section Member
- Minnesota Physical Therapy Association
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.