Jill Monson, PT, OCS
Woodbury - TRIA
I love the problem solving involved with being a physical therapist and the reward of helping someone move from frustration to full recovery. I am an anatomy and human movement enthusiast and utilize biomechanical joint and movement principles to guide my patient care. I specialize in complex lower extremity injuries ranging from acute to chronic, surgical to non-surgical, for knee, hip, foot and ankle conditions.
- Bachelor of Science, Duke University, Durham, NC
- Master of Physical Therapy, St. Catherine’s University, Minneapolis, MN
- Orthopaedic Clinical Specialist
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Sports Physical Therapy Section
- Knee Special Interest Group
- Hip Special Interest Group
- NCAA Athlete Special Interest Group
Honors & Awards
- St. Catherine’s University Alumna of the Year
- Camping, hiking, biking, travel, retiree volleyball, March Madness/Duke Blue Devils
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.