Steven Greer, MD, CAQ
Primary Care Sports Medicine Physician
St. Paul - TRIA
I completed my residency in family medicine and fellowship in primary care sports medicine at Moses Cone Memorial Hospital in Greensboro, North Carolina. While there, I served as an assistant team physician for Elon University, a small, private Division I school. More recently, I served as the Director of Primary Care Sports Medicine at the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, home of the Masters Tournament. While there, I developed their Sports Medicine Fellowship. I also enjoyed being team physician for four high schools, two Division II colleges and the Augusta Green Jackets Minor League Baseball team. In addition, I was medical director for the largest Ironman 70.3 triathlon in the world.
- Family Medicine, Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital, Greensboro, NC
- Sports Medicine, Moses H. Cone Primary Care Sports Medicine, Greensboro, NC
- St. George’s University School of Medicine-West Indies, Grand Anse, The Lime, Grenada
- American Board of Family Medicine - Sports Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Director of Primary Care Sports Medicine, Medical College of Georgia in Augusta
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.